Due to the best possible insulation values at temperatures up to 1100°C, microporous products are used in all branches of industry. Our microporous boards, pressed and machined parts are made of MB1000, have an optimized insulating effect with approx. 0.020 W/mK at 200°C and 0.032 W/mK @ 800°C.
MB1000 is available in shapes of
- half-shells (pressed to your requirements)
- pipe bends (pressed to your requirements)
- tubes (pressed to your requirements)
- discs (pressed to your requirements)
- machined parts, up to 120mm in 1 layer
- Pipe boards, bendable around pipes in thicknesses up to 40mm
- From 2mm thickness up to 10mm in standard roll length of 5m.
MB1000 is available
- as a hydrophobic board – MBH1000
- as a flexible board MB1000OS – overstiched